What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an European Union law that:
- EGives greater protection to an individual’s personal information by placing strict requirements onto companies that possess personal data of those located in the EU.
- EGives individuals located in the EU greater control over how their personal information is collected, stored, and used.
- EThe GDPR takes effect May 25, 2018. Penalties for noncompliance vary depending on severity; the maximum fine is 4% of annual global turnover or €20Million.
What Information Do We Collect From You ?
We Will Collect And Process The Following Data About You ?
- Information You Give Us. This Is Information About You That You Give Us By Filling In Forms On Our Site Or By Corresponding With Us By Phone, Email Or Otherwise. The Information You Give Us May Include Your Name, Address, Email Address And Phone Number And Financial Information. Please Let Us Know If Any Of This Information Changes So We Can Keep Our Records Up To Date
- Information We Collect From Your Use Of Our Sites. With Regard To Each Of Your Visits To Our Sites We Will Automatically Collect The Following Information:
- Technical Information, Such As The Internet Protocol (IP) Address Used To Connect Your Device To The Internet, Whereabouts You Connected To Our Service, Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), And What Type Of Device You Are Using To Access Our Service.
- Information We Collect Throughout Our Relationship. This Is Information Relating To Products That You Download, When you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
- Information We Collect When You Call Us. If You Call Us We May Automatically Collect Information Such As The Phone Number Used To Call Us And A Recording Of The Call.
When do we collect information ?
We Use This Information In The Following Ways ?
- Information You Give To Us Or Which We Receive From Other Sources. We Use This Information
- In Order To Take Steps Necessary To Assess Whether We Can Enter Into A Contract With You And In Order To Perform Our Contract With You. This Includes Carrying Out Our Obligations To You And Providing You With Our, Or A Third Party’s Products And Services
- For The Purpose Of Improving Our Service To You, To Ensure That Content From Our Site Is Presented In The Most Effective Manner For You And For Your Device
- To Deal With Any Legal Queries Relating To Your Use Of Our Service
- To Provide You With Service Communications So That We Can Perform Our Obligations To You. These May Be Sent By Email. These Will Include Notifications About Changes To Our Service, Reminders And Instructions About Events You Have Signed Up For Or Enquired About And Information About Products That You Have Signed Up To Or Requested From Us; Or Others.
How Is Your Data Stored And Kept Secure ?
- We Take Your Safety And Security Very Seriously And We Are Committed To Protecting Your Personal And Financial Information. All Information Kept By Us Is Stored On Our Secure Servers. Where We Have Given You (Or Where You Have Chosen) A Password That Enables You To Access Certain Parts Of Our Service, You Are Responsible For Keeping This Password Confidential. We Ask You Not To Share A Password With Anyone.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- If We Transfer Your Data Outside The European Economic Area (“EEA”), We Will Only Do So If Adequate Protection Measures Are In Place In Compliance With Data Protection Legislation. These May Include IT Providers Who Have Signed Up To Privacy Shield Or Who Have Agreed To EU Model Contract Clauses Once We Have Received Your Information, We Will Use Strict Procedures And Security Features To Try To Prevent Unauthorised Access.
Do we use ‘cookies’ ?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Templatic gives no warranty or guarantee for our themes and extensions in any manner. Browser compatibility should be tested by viewing the demonstration installations on the demo sites. Please ensure that your browser works with the theme. We do NOT guarantee that our products will work with all third party extensions. divithemecenter themes are developed for and support whichever the latest WordPress version is at the time of purchase.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What Are Your Rights ?
- Where Processing Of Your Personal Data Is Based On Consent, You Can Withdraw That Consent At Any Time. You Have The Following Rights. You Can Exercise These Rights At Any Time By Contacting Us At The Address Above Or Through The “Contact Us” Section Of Our Sites. You Have The Right.
- To Ask Us Not To Process Your Personal Data For Marketing Purposes. We Will Inform You (Before Collecting Your Data) If We Intend To Use Your Data For Such Purposes Or If We Intend To Disclose Your Information To Any Third Party For Such Purposes.
- To Ask Us Not To Process Your Personal Data Where It Is Processed On The Basis Of Legitimate Interests Provided That There Are No Compelling Reasons For That Processing.
To Ask Us Not To Process Your Personal Data For Scientific Or Historical Research Purposes, Where
- Relevant, Unless The Processing Is Necessary In The Public Interest.
- To Request From Us Access To Personal Information Held About You.
- To Ask For The Information We Hold About You To Be Rectified If It Is Inaccurate Or Incomplete.
- To Ask For Data To Be Erased Provided That The Personal Data Is No Longer Necessary For The Purposes For Which It Was Collected, You Withdraw Consent (If The Legal Basis For Processing Is Consent), You Exercise Your Right To Object, Set Out Below, And There Are No Overriding Legitimate Ground For Processing, The Data Is Unlawfully Processed, The Data Needs To Be Erased To Comply With A Legal Obligation Or The Data Is Children’s Data And Was Collected In Relation To An Offer Of Information Society Services.
- To Ask For The Processing Of That Information To Be Restricted If The Accuracy Of That Data IsContested, The Processing Is Unlawful, The Personal Data Is No Longer Necessary For The Purposes For Which It Was Collected Or You Exercise Your Right To Object (Pending Verification Of Whether There Are Legitimate Grounds For Processing).
- Should You Have Any Issues, Concerns Or Problems In Relation To Your Data, Or Wish To Notify Us Of Data Which Is Inaccurate, Please Let Us Know By Contacting Us Using The Contact Details Above. In The Event That You Are Not Satisfied With Our Processing Of Your Personal Data, You Have The Right To Lodge A Complaint With The Relevant Supervisory Authority, Which Is The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) In The UK, At Any Time.
This Policy May Be Updated From Time To Time. Please Check Back Frequently To See Any Updates Or Changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links on Divithemecenter.com are “affiliate links”.
If you purchase the item, we will receive a small amount of affiliate commission, You do not pay any extra fee’s for these items. Thank You!